Jul 19, 2012

The Friday Five 7.20.12

1. What I’m Reading: Though I’m still reading Gone Girl for book club, I picked up a heavy stack of books that I had put on reserve at the library. IMAG2978

The one I’m most excited to peruse is The Naked Foods Cookbook.

2. What I’m Eating: We’re pretty fortunate to have a cafeteria at Blackbaud, even if it means that Rachel and I spend a silly amount of money there, just out of convenience. This week, I had a delicious lunch: sundried tomato wrap with turkey, feta, roasted red peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes, lettuce, avocado, banana peppers, and hummus. Why does a wrap/sandwich always taste better when someone else makes it?IMAG2964

3. What I’m Listening to: Another good song by The Airborne Toxic Event.

4. Recipes I’m Bookmarking: Carrot, Almond, and Raisin Energy Bites.Carrot Energy Bites

5. GIFs I’m Loving: 

WHEN I’M TOO LAZY TO PUT ON MASACARA

So true!

WHEN I FIND THE MOTIVATION TO GO TO THE GYM

BEFORE:

DURING:

Happy weekend, friends!