Feb 14, 2011

How I Spent My <3 Day

I woke up this morning after having a dream that I was eating an quail egg. In the dream, I was holding the egg, broke it in half, and ate it. What.the.crap.does.that.mean. Either I like to attack nature or I’m very fertile? I don’t even know how to begin analyzing that nonsense.

For breakfast, I had some vanilla coffee in my French press with a serving of Fiber One Honey Clusters with light vanilla soy milk.

 ++

= very filling breakfast.

Not long after that, I received a Valentine’s Day package from Callie! DSC_2332She sent me a Cheryl & Co. box of assorted cookies, brownies, and chocolate! I immediately dug into a mini blondie bite.  Second breakfast in the form of a blondie? YES!DSC_2333Later on, Lucy and I ran some errands, which included picking up some new books from the library. My book choices are random, but always include several cookbooks.DSC_2335

We stopped at Chick-fil-A for lunch. That was my Valentine’s Day present to myself. I got a Southwest chargrilled chicken salad (my fave!) and a PINK diet lemonade. SO exciting. IMG00403-20110214-1516Lucy and I were debating going to the gym when I got message from Ashley: “are you trying to go to the gym tonight? or hide and eat ice cream. i am DEF going to go. the single men will be out. maybe they are hiding bc they don't want to admit they are dateless.. i am willing to find out!” I, too, was willing to find out.

I decided that it was more than appropriate to wear my “boys <3 me” shirt to the gym on V Day. It was both ironic and awesome.

The gym locker room = our photo booth.IMG_8615IMG_4318Unnamed

In case you are wondering what is going on with my hair, I scrunched it instead of drying it. Apparently creepers notice things like this. Some man to whom I’ve never spoken before approached me. First he told me not to to lift such heavy weights because I was making him look bad. Ok #1, I was pulling like 25 or 30 pounds on the free motion chest press. #2, he is a trainer. I’m pretty sure he can out-press me. Then, he said “Did you get a hair cut? It’s usually longer.” Nope, dude, it’s just a ratty mess. And thanks for admitting you’ve been staring at my tresses.

Happy Valentine’s Day!