Apr 13, 2012

The Friday Five

1. What I’m Listening to: I really like this song. The video might make you gag, but it’s worth a watch. Just be careful if you’re at work – a couple parts are kind of racy. Meow.

And speaking of racy…

2. What I’m Reading: I finished Fifty Shades of Grey. It’s good, but doesn’t have any depth to it.  And I thought I’d throw the book if I had to read about Anastasia biting her lip one more time. Other than the randomly placed “SAT words,” it was a very easy read. Regardless of my mixed feelings, I couldn’t help but immediately start the second book, Fifty Shades Darker.

3. What I’m Downloading: I finally downloaded Instagram. Add me: christinaorso

4. Tweets I’m loving:imageimageimageimage

I find the Men’s Humor tweets much funnier than those from Women’s Humor. Anyone with me, or am I secretly a boy?

5. Memes I’m Bookmarking:

WHEN SOMEONE ASKS IF I’M HUNGRY:

WHEN A GUY FLIRTS WITH ME AT THE GYM:

WHEN I GET HOME FROM THE GYM:

Hope those made you laugh!

Have a wonderful Friday and please enjoy your weekend!

Get outside and DO SOMETHING!! xo