Apr 25, 2012

What I’m Loving Wednesday

1. At least once a week, I end up at the Blackbaud help desk. Occasionally it’s for tech support, but the majority of the time, it’s for candy. Let’s be honest. Those boys always have a ton of snacks. When I popped in last week, they were really excited to show me this vintage chair they found in a random closet. How huge is this thing?!

To put it in perspective, it comfortably fit me AND a giant bag of candy.IMAG0024

2. My friend Shana knows I like winking, so she sent me a picture of her breakfast.

Sriracha and egg wink at all the fine gentlemen!

3. After stopping by a pet adoption event, I was thisclose to leaving with a pup. Look at this cutie!! It was love at first sight until the volunteer told me he was part malamute and would end up the same weight as me. Ok, woah. He was really excited to take a walk around the building with me. Really excited.pup

4. More memes!!

WHEN I’M AT THE GYM AND TRYING TO SCOPE OUT THE HOTTIES:

Pardon the language on the next two, but they were too funny not to share.

WHEN ANOTHER ONE OF MY FRIENDS GETS A BOYFRIEND:

WHEN I MAKE A TYPO ON MY BLOG AND PEOPLE GET THEIR PANTIES IN A TWIST ABOUT IT:

5. This chart is so accurate.

6. Hot damn, you guys are excited about the new LUNA bars. Keep the giveaway entries coming! 6 days left to enter!

What’s your favorite breed of dog?

Do you make faces with your food?

Recipes tomorrow!