Apr 27, 2012

The Friday Five

1. What I’m Reading: I finished Fifty Shades Darker last weekend and immediately purchased the third book of the trilogy:

I’m trying to read this one slowly for two reasons: 1)It’s the last one – I’m kind of sad, and 2) I read the first two so fast that I missed a lot of details, and this one seems the most serious of them all. Anyone finished with the trilogy? Which book was your favorite?

2. What I’m Listening to:  After shamelessly posting Justin Bieber last Friday, I figured I share something a little less, uh, teeny-bopper. This is my favorite song off of Nicki Minaj’s latest album, Roman Reloaded:

Tell me you’re not dancing in your chair right now. [PS: Thank you, Carolyn, for making me listen to that song first. xo Smile]

3. Memes I’m Loving: 

WHEN I GET TO THE MOVIE THEATER EARLY AND GET A GOOD SEAT

And because I love love love Betty White, this one cracked me up.

WHEN SOMEONE ASKS WHAT I’M INTERESTED IN

4. Foods I’m in Search of: Remember when I made those disgusting pickle popsicles last Summer? Yes, that was gross. The other day, my friend Brandy tagged me in this picture:

Apparently they can be purchased at Wal-Mart. Yikes. Btw, I’m pretty sure that 25% of my tagged facebook photos are actually of food. 90% of said food photos are pickles/frickles.

I also read about this bar in Fitness Magazine and now I need it! Dear Corazonas, please send this hungry girl some snacks. image

5. What I’m Bookmarking:

Thanks, Rick, for this one. Too bad I am actually the nazi and not the hugger.

HAPPY FRIDAY!