Jun 8, 2011

What I’m Loving Wednesday

Hi! I don’t typically participate in the “What I’m Loving Wednesday” posts, so I thought it would be a fun mix-up! Here we go!

1. This week’s CSA bucket:DSC_3101 (1280x915)

Inside this box:

  • Banana Peppers
  • Beets
  • Carrots
  • New Potatoes
  • Pattypan Squash
  • Pickling Cucumbers
  • Sweet Onions
  • String Beans
  • Sweet Corn
  • Yellow Squash
  • Zucchini

What else could I ask for? More beets? Ha. Any ideas on what I can use these banana peppers before? I’ve never seen the whole pepper before. I had no idea they were so large!

2. The fact that I need glasses. Sure, sure that sounds weird, but I’m actually happy! Can I just mention that my doctor was hot? When I walked in, I was like “Seriously? You’re about to get up close to my face? How am I this lucky?” I was too nervous to perv on him though. If anyone is in need of a nice (and cute!) doctor, visit Dr. Turner at Daniel Island Eye Care.

While in the office, I tried on these frames:

They told me they’d be $342 total. Um. Yeah. I decided to check out some frames online to see if I could get a better deal. Pearle Vision has a crazy “try-on tool” that I messed with. Here are my two favorite options:

A. glasses1

B. glasses2

Which one do y’all like better?

3. I’m going to the 2011 Healthy Living Summit!!!

I was so happy that I was able to score a ticket. Over 100 were sold in 10 minutes. That’s nuts! I don’t care how much this costs me – just meeting other blog friends will be worth EVERY penny! I love y’all so much…So, who’s going? Who do I get to give a great big hug to?!