Dec 5, 2011

Highlights From The Weekend

I experienced two #majorlifedecisions this weekend. (Read that in a sarcastic tone, please.)

On Friday, I found myself standing inside Sally Beauty in awe of China Glaze’s holiday collections. There are so many fun, glittery colors. They were on sale for 2 for $10, so I snagged “Snow Globe” and “Some Like It Haute”:IMAG1096

Major life decision #1: Which color do I paint my nails first? Oh, shoot, how about both.IMAG1099

I don’t know why the “one nail a different color than the rest” is trending right now, but I had to try it out at least once.

On Saturday, Ashley and I went to Gwynn’s because we were both in need of new fall Longchamp totes.

Major life decision #2: Do I want a new tote in Graphite or Bilberry (dark purple)?IMAG1104That is one stressed out face! I’m surprised I looked so bothered, seeing as that is a mimosa in my hand. Yes, on Saturdays at Gwynn’s, they serve mimosas and cupcakes. What the truck? Sounds like a great way for me to get tipsy and credit card happy.

I walked out (tipsy) with the Bilberry. Graphite was too boring and this girl is not boring.longchamp-le-pliage-large-bilberry

That afternoon, my  new tote and I went to the library. This book pretty much fell off the shelf onto my face and begged me to read it.image

I do not find it a coincidence that I found this book 2 days before my 2-year anniversary of singledom. Hmmmmm.

Saturday night, Ashley and I went to Jenny’s to get ready to go out. Jenny’s shower gets really hot. Like so hot I needed a refreshment mid-shower. 377144_593241299695_217402462_32255256_670345253_n

Sorry I’m not sorry that I like pre-gaming. In the shower.

We took entirely too long to get ready, and by the time we were done, it was already time to go to Trio. For those of you who aren’t locals, listen up. Trio is a dance club (excuse me, “lounge”) that you should really only go to late night. The music and the dance floor get rowdy. It is my favorite place to be at, oh, midnight-ish? With that said, I jumped (maybe even leapt) for joy when I became the foursquare mayor.2011-12-04_12-05-59

As you can tell, I was really happy at 2:35 a.m. Could it have been the tequila? No. No way.

Happy Monday!