Dec 28, 2011

What I’m Loving Wednesday

1. I am the queen of last minute…everything. Procrastinating is my specialty. 5 days before NYE, I realized I like none of the dresses in my closet. Typical female right here. So, I purchased a new one. Piperlime is my friend.

nyedressnyedressback

2. This chart. That grey area is why I try to stay single. Ew.image

3. I go to Hall’s Chophouse a lot. Their beets make me drool. After blogging about them here, they put me up on their website. Boom.image

4. So I guess I have to go back to NYC. Several reasons to travel have popped up (HELLO LUCY), including a new restaurant in the Upper West Side. @PetrossianNYC tweeted me to inform me of Jacob’s Kitchen. Should I book my flight now?image

Fried pickles in NYC = #bestofbothworlds. SERIOUSLY.

5. My Xbox avatar wears spandex!IMAG1299

I just remembered that I have cookie dough in my freezer. Gotta go.