Dec 7, 2011

What I’m Loving Wednesday

1. I got my first Christmas card in the mail yesterday. It came from my neighbor. He mailed me a card from one building over. Hilarious. His message inside? Not so much.IMAG1125

2. My roommate is tech savvy and learned how to hook her laptop up to the television. When her friend came over on Saturday, we played on facebook. Big time.IMAG1102

3. This Dr. Seuss quote that Ashley discovered. image

4. Just bought these earrings from Handpicked. I might never take them out of my ears. They were made for me, I’m sure of it. Sike. They’re copycats of a Tiffany & Co. line. Guess who doesn’t care.IMAG1126

5. Someone else loves mermaids as much as I do. Weird.IMAG1118

6. My new dress from Piperlime.image

7. I made a photo collage from the video Ashley and I made on Thanksgiving. We were singing in the car and I took clips. We’re pretty expressive ladies.1e6f0a53-0cbd-4588-848e-3e52f67d456ewallpaper

8. This hummus that Katelyn recommended. YUM. image

9. My coworker sent me a PDF of The Hunger Games. I may or may not be glued to my laptop and/or phone immediately after work.image

10. YOU!!!!