What I’m Loving Wednesday
1. Chick-fil-A is coming out with the new cow watches tomorrow. I’ve been waiting like a month for these silly things. See ya later Michael Kors – the cows have replaced you.
Ok, let’s be real. MK isn’t going anywhere – I’ll just wear these to the gym/while running.
2. Nancy discovered a new fancy way to transport wine on the Uncommon Goods site. Classy!
But even more amazing is the Wine Rack from The Beer Belly site. With this contraption, I can turn my barely Bs into beer-filled Ds!? 1 win for me, 1 win for my mental state, and shoot, a win for the boys too. And it’s only $29.95. That’s cheaper than most Victoria’s Secret bras.
3. Speaking of clothing, I am mildly obsessed with these ballet flats I got from Gap a couple weeks ago. They are hands down the most comfortable flats I’ve ever worn.
4. Next Monday, I get to meet Sierra from Posh Meets Pavement.
Sierra is an American girl living in South Africa with her new husband and his family. I have been reading about her adventures on her blog for a while. She’s smart, adorable, perfectly fit, and even got married in my city! Check out her blog!
5. Dom Mazzetti. Thanks to my friend Ryan, I have fallen in some type of love with a youtube sensation. I could watch Dom’s videos on repeat for an entire day. Honestly, I have watched every one he’s made. This one is my absolute favorite:
Watch his videos to understand them.
I swear I dress really normal despite what the Chick-fil-A watches and Dom t-shirts might imply…
Tell me what you’re loving lately! xx!