Dec 26, 2011

Sorry I’m Not Sorry…

…that I haven’t blogged in days. Tis the season! To be a lazy blogger? Sure!

…that 2 of my favorite gifts this year wers a Chick-fil-A gift card and a foam roller.imageimage

The best part was that when I originally asked my aunt for the foam roller, she confused it with a sex toy. Hmm.

…that my grandparents know how accident prone I am and got me a gift certificate to get a RoadID. This little bracelet will have my name, emergency contact #, allergies (NKA baby!) and blood type. I also got to put a quote on there. Sorry I’m not sorry that instead of something inspirational, I put “Run for more cookies!”

image

It’s true. I run for more cookies.

…that on Christmas, my family and I got really weird. Wine may have been to blame, but honestly, we’re a strange group sober. My cousin Gabrielle jokingly handcuffed me so I couldn’t drink more wine.image

And when I snapped out of the cuffs, she slapped on some duct tape. Fancy duct tape, if I do say so myself.IMAG1262

Did you guys know you can make crafts with duct tape? Gabrielle made me some bows. If you’re wondering why my eyes look possessed, it’s because I am.IMAG1279

…that clearly huge possessed eyes run in the family. Hi Zachary.IMAG1249

…that on Friday I bought an Xbox + a kinect. What! I bought it for one main reason: to dance. Jason and I may or may not have stayed up until almost 5 a.m. dancing. It sure does beat Trio’s 1:45 a.m. closing time.image

I have danced to Party Rock Anthem like 45 times in the last 2 days. I also bought Your Shape.

image

…that all these Xbox workouts are being refueled with peppermint Hershey Kisses.image

…that this post was really random and weird. What else would you expect from me?

Talk to me, people! I miss you! I love you!