Nov 13, 2012

2012 Ornament Swap. Sign Up Now!

Hi friends! I’ve been ready to decorate for the holidays since last week. I’m not usually into the holiday spirit this early, but what the heck? Let’s roll with it. I thought it would be really cute to host an ornament exchange, for both bloggers and readers. 2012ornamentexchange

The Deets:

If you’re interested in participating in the 2012 Ornament exchange, I will match you with someone and the two of you will send each other an ornament. After I assign you to a partner, I will email you both. Respond to each other letting the other know a little about yourself: favorite colors, hobbies, etc. so that they have an idea of what to send you. Feel free to add a little something with the ornament if you’d like. Let’s keep the packages between $5-15, or discuss with your partner if you’d like to send/spend more.

The Dates:

  • Email me by November 22 if you’re interested in being paired up.
  • I will randomly select partners and email you by November 23.
  • Please mail your package by Monday, December 3 to ensure your recipient has enough time to enjoy their ornament.

Optional:

  • Post about this on facebook.
  • Tweet it, Instagram it, or Pin it:
    • Tag @christinaorso, #2012ornamentswap, #hungrymeetshealthy
  • Post the above button to your blog, hyperlinking back to this post.

Once you receive your ornament, I’d love for you to send me a picture or post about it on your blog, linking back to your partner’s or my blog. (Or both!) Please only sign up if you can definitely participate. Imagine how disappointing it would be to send out an ornament but not receive one!

Don’t be shy! This is a fun way to make a new friend, receive a fun package in the mail, and get into the holiday spirit. Cheers!