Nov 16, 2012

The Friday Five 11.16.12

1. What I’m Reading: The Flexitarian Table by Peter Berley. This is an awesome cookbook! It’s got options for “vegetarians, meal lovers, and everyone in between.” There are a lot of beautiful photos and so many recipes I want to make. None seem very difficult and all very healthy.

2. What I’m Eating: These Simply Gingerbread pita chips by Stacy’s are really good. They taste just like their cinnamon flavor but “a little like Christmas” as my brother said. They’re seasoned with nutmeg and ginger. Grab a bag or two while you can!

3. Recipes I’m Bookmarking: Orzo with Caramelized Fall Vegetables & Ginger.

4. What I’m Listening to:  A Thousand Years by Christina Perri. After you see Breaking Dawn Part 2, you will appreciate this song SO much more. The movie, by the way, was sooooooooo good. I really loved how they recapped the entire saga through Bella’s eyes and credited all the actors at the end. So so good.

5. GIFs I’m Loving:

WHEN I’M ABOUT TO EAT MY FAVORITE FOOD

WHEN SOMEONE SAYS THEY DON’T LIKE AVOCADOS

Happy Friday! Go see Breaking Dawn!