Nov 4, 2012

Sunday Survey

Thanks to the time change, Danielle and I stayed out way too late last night. My brain is mush so an easy post was in order. I stumbled upon this survey on the lovely Lauren’s blog the other day. She’s such a cutie!

Enjoy!

What is currently on your wish list?

These sneakers, Brooks Ravenna 3:

All of these jeans.image

These pickles. They’re made with Sriracha!spicy sriracha-habanero pickles

 

Share a new iPhone, droid, ipad app you have recently discovered that we all need.image

White Noise App. I’m a dork for this, but I have trouble sleeping. With this app I can listen to rainfall before I fall asleep. Other sounds include crickets chirping, chimes, a fan, train, a thunderstorm, beach waves, etc.

What is a new Fall TV show you have added to your DVR?
Sorry…I don’t regularly watch any show other than Golden Girls. It’s true. But recently I’ve been watching a lot of Family Guy.

What should I be watching? Tell me!

Share your Social Media links for us to follow you on(pinterest, twitter, facebook, etc.)
Instagram: christinaorso
Twitter: christinaorso
Pinterest: christinaorso

What is a TV series or Movie or Song you could listen to or watch over and over and over and never get tired of…feel free to name one of each.
I have never, ever tired of Golden Girls. Or The Nanny. I’m stuck in the in the wrong decade apparently.  For songs, I will never not get excited to hear Juvenile’s Back That Thang Up. What a gem. 

xo!