Nov 21, 2012

What I’m Loving Wednesday

1. I introduced Danielle to Mi Xao on Monday. We split the London Broil pho…photo (5)

…and the Lemongrass Chicken Stir Fry. We enjoyed both, but the London Broil was the clear winner. I squirted about half a cup of Sriracha in it (no joke) and I left with clear sinuses and a warm tummy.photo (4)

Mi Xao on Urbanspoon

2. Are you one of those people who very regularly gets their hair cut? I am. After 6-8 weeks I start to freak out a little because my hair is so thick and heavy. As we’re nearing winter, I want to embrace my naturally dark golden blonde hair. Don’t worry, the bob isn’t going anywhere, just getting a little longer.

Cut:Pinned Image

Color:Pinned Image

3. I love these wine bags from World Market.

                             imageimage

4. I want to make this button craft I saw on Pinterest.buttons, buttons, buttons...

5. The last time I went to Starbucks, a Christmas miracle happened. They correctly spelled my name.photo 5

Christina is not hard to spell, but trust me, people mess it up. Or they just write Christie or Kristina. I’ll just tell them Xtina from now on. Imagine the spellings they’ll come up with for that…

6. Town Centre does a wonderful job of decorating for the holidays, and damn they started early this year. I love this blanket of lights!photo 2

7. So many of you have signed up for the Ornament Swap I’m hosting!! There’s still time to sign up! If you’re interested, please send me an email by tonight. Thanks!

Who’s ready for Thanksgiving?! What are you guys making?