Nov 30, 2012

The Friday Five 11.30.12

1. What I’m Reading: Oh, you know, cookbooks. This new one, Jerusalem, has beautiful photos.

2. What I’m Eating: As much as Danielle and I eat together, restaurant owners must think we are dating.  We went to Mi Xao for the third time in a week so we could try more of the menu. Give us a month, I bet we’ll have covered the whole thing. The owners are just so nice and they’re now blog readers. Hey guys!

Last night Dani had the red curry stir-fryphoto 2

…and I had the green curry. Mine was so spicy my lips were burning. Loved it.photo

We also got to sample duck crepes and sweet potato & shrimp fritters that are part of their catering menu.photo 4photo 1

On our way out, Anh showed us that Mi Xao is BYOB. Good to know! photo 5

PS: HI JOY! It was nice to meet you. :)Mi Xao on Urbanspoon

3. What I’m Listening to:  Lykke Li – Possibility.

4. Recipes I’m Bookmarking:  Black Beans with Sweet Potatoes and Kale.

5. GIFs I’m Loving:

ONE HOUR INTO MY DIET

ALL DAY EVERY DAY

WHEN I GO FOR A RUN

I hope you all have a wonderful, blessed weekend!