Feb 2, 2012

The Friday Five

I know it’s Thursday, but I’m really excited for Friday…

1. What I’m Reading: Thank you Chelsey! I am tearing through this book and loving it.

Book Description: In pre-war Prague, the dreams of two young lovers are shattered when they are separated by the Nazi invasion. Then, decades later, thousands of miles away in New York, there's an inescapable glance of recognition between two strangers. Providence is giving Lenka and Josef one more chance. From the glamorous ease of life in Prague before the Occupation, to the horrors of Nazi Europe, The Lost Wife explores the power of first love, the resilience of the human spirit- and the strength of memory.

2. What I’m Listening to: XX by The xx.

Music Description: “(The xx are) making hauntingly beautiful music with its electro pop-soul jams and emotive lyrics.” --Nylon

3. What I’m Watching: This video over and over and over. It’s a tad obnoxious (what else do I like?) but highly entertaining.

4. What I’m Eating:  popchips! I’ve been obsessed with their barbecue flavor for a couple years now, but I recently tried the cheddar flavor.

And the sweet potato flavor should be at Whole Foods soon. Excited!

A popchips giveaway may or not be coming this way soon. Just a hint… Winking smile

5. What I’m Bookmarking:

I fit in one of those pie slices. ONE! I’m sure you can figure out which.

HAPPY WEEKEND!

What are YOU reading, listening to, watching, eating, or bookmarking? GO!