Feb 28, 2012

What I’m Loving Wednesday

1. Since eating more like a pescatarian, I get asked a lot of questions. Many of those I will answer in an upcoming post, but for now, I will leave you with this pie chart I made on Sunday.
Yup. The most typical reaction people have is shock that I will no longer be eating my beloved Chick-fil-A chicken. I can, however, eat their oatmeal, Icedream, fruit cup, and drink my favorite Diet Lemonade. :) Just imagine the money I’m saving…
2. Firefly makes a skinny tea vodka using Truvia sweetener. I picked up 2 of these mini bottles last Friday  for my roommate and me. I bet they’d be delicious with a Diet lemonade from you know where…IMAG1819
3. I might actually be obsessed with Ali Baba on Daniel Island. Their vegetarian options  are incredible. Everything I’ve ever eaten is so fresh, and I try  at least one new item each time I go. Last week’s lunch consisted of (clockwise from top left): foul madamas, orzo salad w/ golden raisins and apples, grilled vegetables, and fattoush salad. The orzo salad may have been my favorite just for the name.IMAG1818(1)
4. In a crossword puzzle I was doing the other night, clue # made me laugh.
The answer? Geeks. Funny though, because there is a difference between nerds and geeks.IMAG1835
5. I TOLD YOU!!IMAG1788
Chocolate before a workout is my favorite type of motivation/energy enhancer. Even nasty 100% cacao.
What are youuuuuuuuu loving?