Feb 17, 2012

The Friday Five

1. What I’m Reading: I’ve been reading like a crazy person, going through at least a book a week! Don’t stop me now! Earlier this week I picked up a book my coworker is reading with her book club: In the Garden of Beasts. It’s taking me a while to get into it because, aside from being an actual story, it’s very factual. I have faith that it will be good!

2. What I’m Listening to: I love love love Sia!

3. What I’m Eating Drinking: I’m done with coffee now that I’ve had a love affair with an Americano: espresso + hot water in “true European style.” Here’s a handy guide on espresso drinks:

And on that note, PLEASE OBEY THIS!!

4. What I’m Pinning:

5. What I’m Planning: I leave for NYC TODAY!!! So far we have plans to go ice skating, visit the Museum of Sex (what!), eat pickles, and stop by the NYU Chick-fil-A. Eeeeeeeh! Maybe this time it won’t be closed like it was in August!

HAPPY WEEKEND! Please pray that I don’t freeze in NY!