Feb 1, 2012

What I’m Loving Wednesday

1. As I was walking down King St on Sunday afternoon, I spotted this graffiti: IMAG1663

2. I went back to Ann Taylor on Monday because their sale got even better. 60% off? Yeah, give me one of everything. I snagged this beautiful top. It’s sheer cream at the top with a keyhole back. So ready for Spring. Pastels!stripedshellblouse

3. @GsElevator is my new favorite twitter feed. It’s a bunch of quotes overheard in the Goldman Sachs elevators. Some of the things these guys say are unbelievable. These are actually very tame:imageimageimageimage

4. This book. Eye makeup is my favorite to play with. It’s much easier to shamelessly wink at men when you’ve got fancy eyes.

5. Kashi’s Banana Chocolate Chip Soft ‘n Chewy Bar. Thanks to Rachel for telling me about it!

I’m also dying to find this flavor, but they don’t sell it anywhere around me. If anyone wants to find one for me, I would love them foreverrrr.kashi

6. It’s FEBRUARY!! I have so much fun stuff planned this month:

  • Champagne (v.) for a Cause party at Fish on Friday
  • Aziz Ansari at Theatre99 on Saturday
  • Super bowl Sunday
  • Lunch with Ashley, Holly, and Trish at Square Onion on Monday
  • Wine & Painting class w/ Boding at Fear No Easel on Tuesday
  • Hair appointment! YES. Thrilling, really.
  • Bacco Cooking Class the week after
  • Valentine’s Day – blogger swap presents! Also, if you guys know Cupid, tell him to stab me, please.
  • NYC!!! I can’t tell you how excited I am about this.

Tell me something fun that’s going on in your life! New foods, music, books, planned vacations?