Feb 24, 2012

The Friday Five

1. What I’m Reading: I am such a freaking dork. Instead of reading on the plane on the way back from NYC, I was engrossed in crossword puzzles.

In an attempt to not spend an exorbitant amount of $ at Ali Baba Deli, I picked up a cookbook from the library yesterday. My behind needs to get back in the kitchen so I can share some recipes with you!

2. What I’m Listening to: This song is pretty old, but when I heard it in a bar in NYC, I fell in love all over again.

3. What I’m Eating: Rachel was going out of town for work, so she left me a tub of Trader Joe’s Roasted Red Pepper hummus. I hadn’t tried this flavor before and I’m so glad she gave it to me. It’s so creamy, it’s almost cheesy! Thanks Rach!

4. What I’m Pinning:

5. What I’m Planning this Weekend:

  • a baseball game tomorrow
  • wine w/ girlfriends
  • running the bridge
  • getting froyo!
  • possible brunch on Sunday

HAPPY WEEKEND! XO!