May 25, 2012

The Friday Five 5.24.12

1. What I’m Reading: I finished half of our Book Club book the night we chose it. Whoops. At that rate I’ll have finished and forgotten it by the time we meet again, so I decided to start something else. One of my very sweet readers sent me an advance copy of a book from one of my favorite authors, Alyson Richman, who wrote The Lost Wife. image

Thank you, Avery! That was so thoughtful of you.

2. What I’m Listening to: Doesn’t everyone love this song?

3. What I’m Eating: NOT CANDY. At work yesterday, Hannah came up with the marvelous idea that she, Rachel, and I should give up sweets for a week. Um, what?

I realize it’s only a week, but I eat at least one small treat a day – usually a Dove promise, Hershey’s miniature, or um, a Chick-fil-A IceDream. The rule is no candy, desserts, ice cream, or anything of that nature.  Can we survive the 7 days? That sounds semi pathetic, but I’m actually petrified. ;)

4. Recipe I’m Bookmarking: Peanut Buttery Hummus. You read that right. 05222012_PBHummus_Primary2.jpg

I bet you just drooled on your computer/phone/tablet.

5. Words I’m Living By:image

I can’t wait to work on “DANCE MORE” this weekend. Shouldn’t be too hard.

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!