May 16, 2012

What I’m Loving Wednesday

1. This coconut milk dessert. It’s dairy free and delicious. There are slivers of chocolate and chunks of cookie dough. It tastes much creamier than ice cream, but lighter, if you can believe that.

image

2. I never thought I’d wear a romper until Kaye donated one to me. It was love at first wear. Last weekend I bought another cute one from Target.romper

3. Summer fashion. White jeans, blue sandals, pink toes. Color everywhere!IMAG2399-1

4. I wonder if this wine is any good. I just love the many possible meanings behind the name. Crusher as in crushing grapes? Or crushing on men? Or on men crushing grapes? So many possibilities.IMAG2417

5. To celebrate the release of a product, Blackbaud greeted us with candy this morning. IMAG2401

A lot of candy. Though I prefer chocolate, I grabbed a push pop and a ring pop.IMAG2402

6. I saved the candy for a rainy day and opted for lunch and dessert from Chick-fil-A. I had the Chargrilled Chicken Sandwich with a fruit cup and an IceDream. This picture epitomizes Hungry Meets Healthy.

7. It’s not often that I get bored, but when I do, I like to add Dom Mazzetti’s head to pictures of Kaye and me. We love him!