May 9, 2012

What I’m Loving Wednesday

1. These pictures I took of King Street and the Arthur Ravenel bridge. How pretty is my city?king

Those were taken on my phone!

2. I found a picture of baby Boding in his car!! Look at the little China man!IMAG2366

3. Albino strawberries!! They’re a cross between a pineapple and a strawberry and appropriately named pineberries.

Check out this article for more information.

4. Love a good pie chart. Especially this one:

5. Drinking milk in a wine glass feels fancy. Especially for breakfast!IMAG2375

6. I finally tried the chocolate chip cookie from Chick-fil-A. It’s good, but not as good as I had hoped. It’s huge but more on the crispy side. This girl strongly prefers a soft, chewy cookie. I’ll be sticking with the IceDream cones.IMAG2379

7. The Roti Rolls truck rolled down the street near my work. My coworker Kat, who was just as ecstatic as I was, went with me for lunch. I had the pickled shrimp roti roll. It was so fresh! I wonder if they’d cater my birthday party.

Seriously, you guys need to follow that truck.

xo!