May 4, 2012

The Friday Five

1. Where I’m Running: I ran on Daniel Island again last night. It’s becoming my favorite place to run. Every part of the island is beautiful. Check out the scenery:IMAG2329IMAG2331

A tree house!IMAG2328

2. What I’m Eating: During the Volunteer Fair at Blackbaud, King of Pops was selling his delicious popsicles. While a lot of the flavors are fruit-based, I almost always opt for the dessert pop. Today’s pick was Banana bread. The popsicle had a slice of homemade banana bread running through it. It was perfect. I ate all around the edges until I was left with only banana bread.IMAG2325

3. What I’m Bookmarking: I found this slideshow of lego sculptures of fast food items. Of course my favorite was the Chick-fil-A sandwich!

Now I want some legos.

4. What I’m Listening to: I will never tire of Sia! And David Guetta makes every song a little bit more fun.

5. Memes (gifs? who cares?) I’m Loving:

WHEN I’M DRIVING AND MY FAVORITE SONG COMES ON THE RADIO:

Boding made a gif out of Lucy and me hula hooping!!

Yep, it’s still one of my favorite hobbies.

HAPPY FRIDAY!!