May 14, 2012

Highlights From The Weekend

1. I went a little nuts on the C. Wonder site. They were having a major sale – an extra 50% off already reduced prices. I wanted one of everything and originally had 19 items in my cart. Yes, 19. I somehow narrowed it down to 6. I felt so rational.image

Clockwise from top left: XO decorative plate, Resin hammered bangle, cutlery glass plate, Round lacquer box, Calf hair skinny belt, Cord winder

2. I also got to hang out with my favorite blend, Katie! I went to a wedding as her brother’s date. I absolutely love her family! Such great people. Now that Katie has graduated from Clemson, I’m hoping she’ll move down to CHS so I can adopt her as my little sister. ;)DSC00307

Katie’s fancy instagram of us:

Do you use instagram? Follow me: @christinaorso

3. I crammed lots of veggies into my tummy from Week 4 of my CSA with Gruber Farm.DSC_0226 (1024x683)

In this week’s box:

  • kale
  • lettuce
  • strawberries
  • red potatoes
  • zucchini
  • squash
  • sweet onions
  • cabbage (hidden)

I used the cabbage to make a yummy recipe from Skinny Taste. Check out her Stuffed Cabbage Casserole. It’s great!

(source)

4. Lastly, I’m a little obsessed with this song. Enjoy!

Have a great week!