Sep 19, 2011

New Food Finds

Every single girl I know is obsessed with Target. Admit it, you love it too. I don’t know what it is about that place, but you can go in there with the intention of buying one thing yet leave the store with twenty. I can only recall one time that I’ve gone to Target and came out empty-handed and it just felt so wrong.

I stopped at Target on Sunday to return a memory card that I didn’t end up needing. I knew I didn’t need anything, but how could I resist browsing? Here are a few new products that I picked up.

Earth’s Best Sweet Potato Cinnamon Rice & Potato Crisps. image

Katie has mentioned how much she loves these on her blog several times, so I had to give them a try. They’re basically like tiny Pop Chips! (Another snack I’m obsessed with.) Though not very flavorful, they’re kind of addicting. I can’t really explain it. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t eat the entire bottle within a 2-hour period. Oops. Good thing there are only 30 calories per serving and 7 in the whole bottle! :)

Campbell’s Harvest Orange Tomato Soup

Fancy tomato soup, right? I’m so excited to try this.

Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Grahams in Vanilla Cupcake

YES THESE ARE REAL. I saw them a while back on Holly’s blog and searched everywhere for them. I nearly jumped for joy when I saw them at Target. I opened them as soon as I got back to my car and seriously, I could not get them in my mouth fast enough. SO GOOD. They also have a regular vanilla flavor, and I’m interested to see if they taste any different. Vanilla cupcake sounds so much more fun than vanilla, no?

Also on the Pepperidge Farm is new sandwich bread!image

I really am a sucker for cute crap. I didn’t even realize bread could be cute. Ugh. Goldfish 2, Christina 0.

And finally, these Quaker Life bars.image

image

Ahh, these flavors! Has anyone had either?

I also saw these but didn’t buy them, as I’ve never been a fan of Snackwell’s products. Anyone tried these?image

This treat might have been out last Halloween, but it’s new to me:

Um, yum. And aren’t these cute too? They certainly appear to be friendly ghosts.

I’m sure you’ve all heard of this new ice cream. Cannot get over the name. Ew, ew, and ew.

What are some new products you’ve recently discovered? Love ‘em or hate ‘em?

What’s your favorite ice cream flavor? I love cookie dough, coffee oreo, and pistachio. For Ben & Jerry’s flavors, I love Coffee Heath Bar crunch and Oatmeal Cookie Chunk. Has anyone tried their Red Velvet flavor? Now I want ice cream. Crap.