Nov 29, 2011

Ooh, la, la Lollihop!

Earlier this month, I was offered a 1-month trial subscription to Lollihop. For $18.95 per month, Lollihop sends you a box full of organic and healthy snacks! Along with the snacks, you receive tips and articles from the company’s nutritionist. Each box includes at least 8 snacks from many different brands, some well-known and some brand new. It’s a great way to try new snacks that you’ve seen in the store but have been to hesitant to purchase without sampling.

I love samples and I love snacks so I was eager to receive my first shipment! Cute box, right?DSC_0880 (1280x853)

I immediately tore it open to find lots of goodies and fun messages!DSC_0883 (853x1280)DSC_0884 (1280x853)

Of the 9 different snacks in November’s box, I recognized 7 of the brands. I was super excited to try the 2 new brands as well.

It was breakfast time when I opened my box, so I grabbed the banana walnut fiber bar by Gnu Foods. I L-O-V-E these bars. I’ve done a full review on my blog before – see this post. This bar tastes like banana bread! Don’t be shocked that I ate it…with a banana. image

Later that afternoon, I popped open the Somersaults. YUM! So much texture.image

The Food Should Taste Good blue corn chips were probably my favorite item in the box. So crunchy and delicious. image

Oh Larabars. Every health food blogger seems to be obsessed with these things. I don’t get it. Yes, they are convenient and have very few ingredients, but still, what’s so special about them?image

LOVE! I’ve had many of the PopCorners chips before, and they’re all really good.

image

I also enjoyed the Bella Viva Bing Cherries. These were perfect in my oatmeal.image

Speaking of perfect oatmeal toppings, the Lindwoods Flaxseed Cocoa & Berries are also a great option. Great stats!image

I had heard of Bakery on Main before, but hadn’t tried their products. Not a fan. At all. This bar was um…chewy?image

KIND Bars are another product I’m a huge fan of. They have so many different flavors, all of which are very satisfying. image

For more information on Lollihop, check out their

Do you pay for any monthly snack or food subscriptions?

Which of these items have you tried? Liked? Disliked?