Mar 17, 2012

A–Z Survey for Saturday

Big hugs to Janetha for posting this awesome survey. Couldn’t resist stealing it…

A is for age: 27 3/4. Ugh. 28 is coming very soon. I was semi bothered by this number until a coworker and I talked about it on Friday. He said 28 is a great age because you’re clearly an adult, but not yet 30. Ha!

B is for breakfast today: I had a cup of grapes and strawberries with the new Gnu Foods Blueberry Cobbler bar. It is so good. As soon as I ripped it open I could smell the blueberry flavor. Once it hits the shelves, you guys need to scoop a bunch up!

Thank you, Gnu Foods, for sending me an early shipment!

C is for currently craving: No cravings at the moment. Shocking. Who am I?

D is for dinner tonight: Last night Amanda and I went to Five Loaves for dinner. I had 1/2 of the Eggplant Fritters salad (w/ grilled asparagus & goat cheese over mixed greens) and the Sweet Chili Glazed Eggplant Wrap with cucumbers, sprouts, carrots, peppers & Thai peanut sauce. This was my second dinner in a row at Five Loaves. New love!

E is for favorite type of exercise: Running or strength training. Kickboxing is my favorite  group fitness class.

F is for an irrational fear: Every now and then I worry when I’m running or driving over the bridge. Like what if it just collapsed? Eek! I’m also petrified of subway crashes.

G is for gross food: I’m still totally disgusted by all forms of poultry. I don’t know what happened or how to fix it. :(

H is for hometown: From birth – 13, I lived in Acton, MA and still consider that my “hometown.”

I is for something important: Friendship!

J is for current favorite jam: Wild Ones by Sia & Flo Rida. SO good!

K is for kids: No. Just no. Ask me in a few years.

L is for current location: Mt. Pleasant, SC.

M is for the most recent way you spent money: Dinner.

N is for something you need: New pillows. My knee to stop hurting. A good book to read.

O is for occupation: I work for the Communications team at Blackbaud. That’s all you need to know. Any more information and you’ll just be confused.

P is for pet peeve: Slow talkers. Slow walkers. Slow drivers. Slow story tellers. Loud chewers. People who yawn out loud. STOP IT!!

Q is for a quote:image

R is for random fact about you: I can hula hoop for a really long time. If someone was feeding me, I’m sure I could hula all day long.

S is for favorite healthy snack: Bananas. Carrots & hummus. Fage’s cherry Greek yogurt. image

T is for favorite treat: Chickfila’s IceDream. With or without pickles on the side.

U is for something that makes you unique: Dog bite scar on my left jaw. Nobody really notices it.

V is for favorite vegetable: Beets! Peas! Brussels sprouts. Asparagus. The ones everyone hates.

W is for today’s workout: Running outside. How can I say no in 80* weather?

X is for X-rays you’ve had: Remember that time I sprained my foot dancing at Trio? That’s the one and only time I’ve had x-rays done.

Y is for yesterday’s highlight: It was definitely catching up with Amanda. Love that girl. The bottle of Malbec we split wasn’t bad either.

Z is for your time zone: EST.

Happy Saturday!