Mar 13, 2012

Tasty Tuesday

It has been a while since I made a list of new products I’ve discovered, so here goes! Enjoy! 

1. Fage’s Greek yogurt is my absolute favorite. Nothing compares to their rich, creamy texture. They have so many different flavors and I can honestly say I like every single one. Recently, they came out with a raspberry flavor. It’s divine!image

2. After seeing Trader Joe’s Hot & Sweet Mustard on Katie’s blog several times,  I finally decided to give it a try. Wow. Just wow. Now I see why she goes through a jar a week. If you’re a fan of mustard, go pick this up immediately. I love topping my Morningstar veggie burgers with it.

It sort of reminds me of Chick-fil-A’s mustard. No wonder why my taste buds are loving it!

3. Thanks to my dear Sara, I finally tried the Cinnamon Coffee Cake Kashi bar. She was so kind to send me not one, but four bars, and I devoured them immediately. They remind me of my favorite Luna Bar, Iced Oatmeal Raisin. I hope to one day find them in my area.cin

4. We all know how much love I have in my heart for Popchips. I am most fond of the Barbecue, Sweet Potato, and Salt & Pepper flavors. After trying the Jalapeno flavor recently, I have added it to my list of faves. It’s a spicy one!

5. Since becoming a Vegetarian, I’ve been trying different veggie burgers. So far I’ve gagged at the Trader Joe’s veggie burgers (random green bean hanging in the patty was CREEPY!), but really loved the Morningstar Spicy Black Bean burger. I’ve also enjoyed the Morningstar Asian Veggie Patties.image

6. Peanut Butter & Company’s Dark Chocolate Dreams is a chocolate lover’s dream peanut butter. It’s creamy and smooth, with a rich chocolate flavor. You can put it on top of, well, anything. Even a spoon will do – just don’t eat the spoon!

7. Lastly, I’d like to share a wine with you: Marchigue Cabernet Sauvignon from El Huique.  First introduced to me by Trish of Vidalco Wine, this fabulous bottle is an excellent and affordable choice. It’s sweet, soft, and velvety with flavors of cassis, blackberries, and currants. I could drink this all night long. Oh, wait. I have.

What new products have you recently found and loved?

Please recommend any vegetarian products that you like. Or dislike – a girl needs your help!