Mar 29, 2012

The Friday Five

1. What I'm Reading: Third time’s a charm. I re-re-started The Hunger Games on the plane to NYC. I finally got into it. I wouldn’t say that I love it, or think it’s a well-written book, but I sort of understand the hype. Or maybe I’m just tricking myself into enjoying it so I can see the movie. Did any of you not like it? I can’t be alone.

2. What I’m Watching: Mad Men. I watched the premiere of Season 5 with Ben, then came home and watched the pilot episode. I’m hooked. I have 52 episodes to watch before I’m caught up with the rest of the world. I’m excited.

3. What I’m Eating: I finally bought a tub of Trader Joe’s Kalamata Olive hummus. It was the only one I hadn’t tried. All I can say is, if you like olives, you will love this.

Also, Hannah brought these to work yesterday for our girls’ picnic. I was surprised at how tasty they were and impressed by the ingredient list! 

4. What I’m Listening to:

5. What I’m Bookmarking:

Bonus. What I’m Wondering:

WHY IS IT SO HOT HERE ALREADY?! HELP.

image

Tell me what you’re reading. Tell me what you’re watching. Tell me some new foods you like. Tell me your favorite song. Tell me what you recently bookmarked. Tell me I’m not going to die of heat exhaustion this Summer.