Mar 2, 2012

The Friday Five

1. What I’m Reading: More cookbooks. I don’t think I’ve ever borrowed an American food cookbook from the library. What’s the point when I can go eat a Chick-fil-A? Haha, just kidding. Sort of.

2. What I’m Listening to: Another old, but awesome song.

3. What I’m Eating: My very favorite Greek yogurt. Nothing compares to the thickness and creaminess that is Fage! I eat one almost every day. Yay protein!

I typically don’t like cherry-flavored things, but this is just dreamy. My second favorite flavor is blueberry.

4. What I’m Re-Tweeting:imageimageimage

5. What I’m Pinning: This is quite possibly the coolest beach chair I’ve ever seen. Truly made for nerds.

veg2

So…are you guys enjoying the Friday Five posts?

Any blog post topics are welcome! Share your ideas.

HAPPY WEEKEND! XO!