Jan 17, 2011

What IS All This Crap?

First, I loved your responses to yesterday’s dialect vlog. You guys from the North think I definitely have an accent, but yall  Winking smile from the South don’t think I have one. Figures! I’m going to agree with Gabriela, who said I have “a baby Southern accent.” I’m also glad I posted that because now Nuha wants to hug me and I want to hug her back!!


The other day Beth blogged about the contents of her purse. It sounded like fun, as my purse is usually full of the most random junk that I need to have with me at all times. So let’s analyze…DSC_2108

  • The purse: JPK bucket bag in Navy.
  • Wallet.
  • Lilly Pulitzer planner. I think I’d flip my ---- if I didn’t have this.
  • Jazz apple. My favorite!
  • Marc Jacobs sunglasses. Very useful in the winter, right?
  • Hershey’s kisses with Macadamia nuts. YUM.
  • Keys.
  • Purple heart-shaped stamp ring from Lucy. Just in case I feel like marking someone’s forehead or something.
  • Whole Foods receipt for pita chips, carrots, broccoli, snap peas, garlic, and 3 avocados. The essentials.
  • Blackberry!!!
  • Ricola Honey Lemon cough drops.
  • Auburn mints.
  • Ipod. Cannot run without.
  • Vanilla Mint lip gloss, Apple Cider lip gloss, Menchie’s berry chapstick.
  • Spiced Pumpkin Pie Clif bar.
  • Rubber band.

Analysis: I like to eat. I like colorful things. I like shiny lips.

What is the most random thing in your purse? Considering I just switched purses, this is actually pretty neat for me. I should repost this in a week and see what kind of trash I pull out.

How about another video!?!?

My FAVORITE form of exercise. Nothing burns more calories than THIS.

That’s a really unattractive still.

I love embarrassing Tyler almost as much as I love eating.

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment