Mar 16, 2011

Aaaaand I’m Back.

Back from NYC that is. Sad! I swear to goodness that when I got off the plane, the Charleston air smelled like butter. Is Paula Deen in town?

The 2011 Best of Charleston awards party was fun! I want to say thank you again to each of you who voted for me! : ) To the “Best of” party, I brought my bestie, Margaret. Lucy took this prom-date photo of us before we left:image

There were a ton of people (winners!) at the party and tons of alcohol. We took full advantage by grabbing a drink and then immediately taking a shot of tequila. Tequila makes some people feisty, right? Not us. Lovey is more like it. imageimageimageThen we found Charleston’s #1 Club DJ: Moo Moo. And stole his glasses. imageimageIt’s good to be #1!!image

Sorry for such a quick post, but I just got back in town and must get my life in order. I’m being 100% serious when I say that when I got home today all I wanted was vegetables and fruit galore. More on NYC soon, I promise!

P.S.: I made it FOUR days without Chick-fil-A. I think my body’s confused.

P.P.S: I MISSED YOU GUYS!!!