Mar 25, 2011

A to Z Survey

I am the last girl in the blogosphere to do this!
A. Age: 26
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore you dislike: I hate cleaning the bathroom.
D. Dogs: Poodles!! Or any white, fluffy thing that looks like this:
Yes, that is my creepy face to the left.IMG00596-20110323-1941
E. Essential start to your day: Food. Immediately. And this:

F. Favorite color: Lime Green! Orange! Purple! I’m so tacky.
G. Gold or silver: Silver. I need these:
 
H. Height: 5'1.75”
I. Instruments you play(ed): This is a joke, right? Can a fork be considered an instrument?
K. Kids: Maybe later.
L. Live: Charleston, SCDSC_0159
M. Mom’s name: Karen
N. Nicknames: X, Xtina, Leena, Chrissy (only allowed by my cousin)
O. Overnight hospital stays: No thanks.
P. Pet peeves: Loud chewing, gum smacking, slow talking, slow walking, slow anything really
Q. Quote from a movie: “There’s nothing worse in life than being ordinary.” –American Beauty
R. Righty or lefty: Lefty.
S. Siblings: 3 younger brothers. It’s no wonder why I have a lot of male friends.
T. Time you wake up: It varies, but once I’m up, I’m up. No naps allowed.
U. Underwear: They are part of my wardrobe.
V. Vegetables you don’t like: Mushrooms, green peppers, and collard greens.
W. What makes you run late: Uh, anything.
X. X-rays you’ve had: I had my first one on my foot in January.
Y. Yummy food you make: Cookies!
Z. Zoo animal favorites: Penguins!!! I want to hug one.

In other news, I’m officially obsessed with this song/video:

Sorry if you just had a seizure.