Mar 23, 2011

Grimy Wednesday!

This morning I woke up on a mission to make cookies. I made Peanut Butter Banana Oat with a peanut butter honey drizzle. Most people mash bananas with the back of a fork or potato masher, but I was feeling ferocious and used a meat pounder. And then I licked it.DSC_2568

I had a very typical Xtina moment with the icing. I got distracted by the oven timer and dripped it all over the counter. Oopsies! DSC_2570
The cookies came out wonderfully but the icing really made them. Amanda stopped by for a a couple during her study break and then I sent her home with 6. : ) I hope they help her get an A+ on her test!DSC_2574

I brought a bunch to the gym for my guinea pigs/gym boyfriends to test. Justin P, Mike, Phillip and Ashley loved them…image

but NY Justin, Noah, and Dave didn’t love the texture. And I quote, “They need to be harder.” I kept my mouth shut, but thought, “TWSS.”

After about an hour of working out but mostly socializing, NY Justin, Mike, and I went to “Grimy Wednesday” spin class. “Grimy Wednesday” = spinning to dirty rap. I almost lost it when “Doe Boy Fresh” by Three 6 Mafia came on. If you haven’t heard that song, click here. GHETTO.

An hour of dirty dancing on a bike really worked up an appetite, so Justin and I went to Whole Foods for pizza. I called in a cheese pizza for Xtina. They took me seriously. I’ll forgive them for the unnecessary hyphen.IMG00600-20110323-1953
  They also had BEETZA! IMG00597-20110323-1943
This was our pizza. Large and in charge.IMG00604-20110323-1954
Justin folds his pizza to eat it. I eat mine crust first. How do YOU eat it?IMG00605-20110323-1957

This pizza was a celebration pizza!! More details to come Winking smile